My friend Rebecca just brought to my attention a new exhibit that will be debuting at the New-York Historical Society Museum & Library in May, called Beer Here: Brewing New York’s History! I’ve been to the NYHS once before and absolutely loved it, but THIS is a fantastic reason to go back for another visit! Continue reading
Tag Archives: beer history
- Happy #Thanksgiving y'all from #Istanbul!! http://t.co/PAKE1PgL 6 months ago
- Radius at @BrooklynBrewery #bdaypubcrawl http://t.co/tH8Vwt1B 6 months ago
- Beer #2... @kuhnennbrew Fluffer! http://t.co/zrEsJk0V 6 months ago
- It's not a sprint, it's a marathon! 1st up? @victorybeer Prima Pils @barcadebrooklyn #bdaypubcrawl http://t.co/g7t7AhTM 6 months ago
- Where there's a will, there's a way! Novocain mouth, but drinking through a straw w/ a head tilt at @blindtigernyc! http://t.co/Fgo40Z4D 6 months ago
Recent Posts from The Hops Honey!
- Beach Vaca + Brewery Visit = Summer Perfection!
- Presenting: Back East Brewing Company!
- Guest Post – Oregon Brewers Festival Review
- From Homebrewing… to… Brewery Launch!
- False Advertising: Your article told me *nothing* about what my ‘favorite beer says about me to a date’
- BrewDog Gives Olympic Sponsors the Finger!
- 300 Square Feet – Could you live in it? Bloomberg (and I!) think you can!
- The Hops Honey Heads South!
- Next up from Brooklyn Brewery’s Brewmaster Reserve Series…
- Beer Tastings + Museum visit = awesome!!
Tag, you’re it!
Alchemist Allagash American Flatbread Beer Blind Tiger Blue Point Brewing Company Boulder Brewing Company BrewDog Brooklyn Brewery Cheers craft beer Denver Dogfish Head Eel River Elysian Elysian Brewing Co Eva Flying Dog Four-Faced Liar Great World Beer Festival Green Flash Harpoon Long Trail Magic Hat McNeill's NYC Ommegang Otter Creek RiverHorse Rock Art Rogue Sierra Nevada Sixpoint Southern Tier Speakeasy Stone Brewing Co. Terrapin The Bruery Three Needs Triumph Troegs Trout River Weyerbacher Wolaver's Zero Gravity